Wineries and vineyards always attract tourists. Wine making is a delight to watch and people shell off a lot of money in exploring the vineyards. Napa Valley in California is overtly popular for its splendid wineries and vineyards. People from near and far off places visit Napa Valley to enjoy the tour of vineyards and also enjoy the wine. There are several Napa Valley wine tours, which are available now at reasonable rates.
As the time wheel is charging forward, tourists seek adventure and comfort in all tours. Wine tour companies in Napa Valley have diversified their modes of transport. Napa Valley Wine Tours companies offer an array of ways of taking the tours. If you are planning to visit Napa wineries, then you must do your homework well.
What do you need to decide on before finalizing your tour group?
- Your budget – This is the most important thing that one needs to fix. There are a number of packages available for Napa Valley Wine Tours suiting different pockets.
- Mode of transport – There are around more than 10 ways of commutation in the Napa Valley. You can choose the mode of transport as per your interest and budget.
- Adventure level – While choosing the mode of transport, the fact that it’s taken under consideration is that ‘How adventurous are you?’ If you love to try out new things and wish to do things differently then Napa Valley Wine Tours have plenty to offer.
Different types of tours:
- Car tours – Hiring a car to roam around in the Napa Valley is one of the most common and economical way. There are several types of cars available suiting your needs. You can choose the car as per the family strength.
- Luxury car tours – Glancing and enjoying the exclusive Napa Valley Wine Tours in super luxurious cars like Limo is no less than a dream. You can hire a chauffeur driven Limo and roam in the valley. Yes, you need to shell out some extra pennies for it, but that is worth it.
- Motorbike Tours – Like cars, motorbikes are equally economical. You get to choose from a wide range of motorbikes that are available for rent.
- Bicycle tours – If you have plenty of time in hand and are a true nature lover then bicycles are the perfect option for you. Bicycles are easily available at low rental amounts.
- Bus tours – This is a cheap and fast way of seeing the Napa Valley. Tour groups in smaller and bigger number are formed and taken to the main vineyards.
- Train tours – There is a special train that takes 3 hours and has a restaurant on-board. You can choose the dinner option. Dining in the backdrop of the beautiful Napa Valley vineyards will surely be a memorable experience.
- Hot air balloon tours – If you think out of the box and do not hesitate to try out new things, then you must choose the hot air balloon tour. Glancing at the Napa Valley from the top is altogether a different experience.
- Horse carriage tours – Hiring the vintage horse carriages in Napa Valley will give you a feel of the Victorian era. These are comfortable, but a bit expensive.
- On-foot tours – This is one of the tiring ones, but those who wish to explore the area in the best way, on-foot tours are easily available.
- Boat tours – Day trips are offered by Napa wine tour companies. These include kayaking, hiking, etc. These boat tours are designed for the adventurous lot.
So, choose your mode and tour group to enjoy the wineries of Napa Valley.