Welcome to Dating Reviews

anonymous

Anonymous
sick
Elite singles is a scam. I have not used their service in a year. I noticed a charge of 269.70 on my account. After searching for their contact, I found a number. The guy asked me to pay him 100$ ignorer to cancel the service. He basically told me that there is nothing I can do to prevent future charges. This is online service. I do not know who to report it to.

Maria

Anonymous
I joined Elite Singles NZ and to be honest, I am really disappointed with it. It claims that 90% of its premium members hold at least 1 bachelor's degree. Rubbish. Some of the people on the site cannot even string a sentence together and state they have no education. Some of the profile photos are disturbing - there is one guy on it and I cannot tell whether the photo was taken pre or post-mortem.

dante

Anonymous
grumpy
70 percent of the matches do not have pictures, which I’m assuming they aren’t paid members. You can ask for pictures which I assume is how elite singles pulls free membership people into a full membership. Most matches are far away. When I complained and asked for a refund they said I could only get a refund if it was the first three days. I’m assuming this is why there aren’t a lot of active users. Everyone is fed up and they just eat the mo why they’ve spent and never go on the website! Complete waste of money.

Geoff

Anonymous
This site is a SCAM and terrible value for money.

Hadassah

Anonymous
stupid
I feel so stupid to have fallen so easy to this SCAM.
This website just scammed me of my hard earned $130.20 yesterday 03/14/18.
After they took my money from my account, they blocked me out, they keep sending me to the new users page to register and answer the questionnaire all over again. I have tried to send email, no answer, my bank try to call the phone number provided on the website, can't get through.
PLEASE IS THIS HAPPENING TO SOMEONE ELSE ? PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I AM SO DEPRESSED AND I AM FEELING SO CHEATED.

NVPearl

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I believe this site is a SCAM! I joined for a month just to check it out, at the cost of $59.00. Unlike other sites like match.com, I was sent 8 "matches". With the zip codes incomplete, impossible to know where these people lived, but for sure, not within my "50 mile" distance preference. The "matches" never changed, there were never any new ones added, my "profile" was never viewed, and the few messages I tried to send were not noted on my "homepage"., nor were they replied to. It's as if I paid my money into some basement business with a website. On trying to get a response to my inquires on all this, there was a boilerplate email which did not answer any of my questions. On trying to remove myself from "auto renewal" (we all know about this one, and how they can hide this), there is nowhere to do this. You have to delete your membership, which I did...hopefully.

I am going to change my credit card info. attached to the account they accessed. BIG lesson for me!!

I totally agree with the above assessment of Elite Singles - it is a scam. I would get a notice that I received a message and then when I would respond (timely) I was told that the profile had been "closed" and then told the various reasons that might happen. Once, OK, maybe. FIVE TIMES??? No way. I give it a -0 stars. Don't waste your money. Our Time or Silver Seniors is much better.

leah

Anonymous
Brutal! 75% of the profiles have no photos When I have sent a message no response. When I complained re the bulk of the profiles have no photos and they should advise potential customers of this the response was they would cancel my subscription when it runs out My experience with a non paying site? Much, much better

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:54 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  • View Anonymous Posts
  • Able to post
  • HTML Allowed
  • Censored Content