Welcome to Dating Reviews
It's Just Lunch Review (ItsJustLunch.com)
First started in 1991 in Chicago, It's Just Lunch has grown to include locations across the globe. You will find It's Just Lunch locations in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, Caribbean and Australia. They serve over 100 cities all over the world. This matchmaking service takes the offline or traditional bricks-and-mortar approach for matching people, offering physical office locations you can visit. In over 18 years, It's Just Lunch has set up more than 2 million first dates, with many of them resulting in second dates. Each month for their 30,000 members, It's Just Lunch arranges, on average, 50,000 dates. Plus, every week they are informed of couples that met through It’s Just Lunch getting married.
This matchmaking service is designed for the busy working professional who wants to date but doesn't have the time to invest in going to parties or bars in order to find someone special. Once you join this service, you are given a confidential interview over the phone or at one of the It's Just Lunch offices. The information used in the interview helps determine your best match from those available. Staff members will find out what has and has not worked for you in past relationships. Personality and physical requirements are also taken into consideration.
Dates are arranged by It's Just Lunch to suit each person’s schedule. First dates usually occur over lunch. However, if lunch dates don’t work for your schedule, a drink after work can be arranged. At the end of the date, you may choose to exchange contact information or make plans to get together again. After the date, you are asked to call It's Just Lunch to give them feedback. This information will help them fine-tune your next date with a potential match. Depending on your location, It's Just Lunch will guarantee between 12 and 14 dates.
Using San Diego as an example, the city has two It's Just Lunch locations which are very successful. The staff at these locations coordinate meetings for over 1,000 single clients, with most clients being in their 30s and 40s. From these dates, 70 percent of them result in a second date.
Positives of It's Just Lunch
- You let the It's Just Lunch staff do all of the work for you. You simply need to give a confidential interview and supply a schedule of times when you are available, and then show up at the restaurant to enjoy the date.
- To maintain confidentiality, photos, last names and other contact information are never given out to potential matches
Negatives of It's Just Lunch
- Not for singles in rural areas – the service is only available in cities that have an It’s Just Lunch location
- Expensive – higher cost than online dating sites
At a Glance
- United States, Canada, Australia, International
- Member Numbers:
- Cost per Month:
- From $84 / month or $1,000 / year
- Membership Types:
Average User Reviews & Ratings
Related Posts & Pages
- It's Just Lunch Review (ItsJustL...
- It’s Just Lunch Must Face Class-...
- It's Just Lunch Celebrates 20 Years
- It's Just Lunch San Francisco of...
- Super Bowl Sunday Dating Statistics
- It's Just Lunch Survey on First ...
- It's Just Lunch Expanding in Min...
- Professional Matchmakers
- It's Just Lunch Points Out it is...
- New Reviews Coming - SinglesNet....
How it Works
- There are five easy steps:
- You schedule a discreet, confidential interview with an It's Just Lunch matchmaking representative
- The interview takes place. IJL staff will be determining what you are looking for in a potential partner. They will also be asking you what has worked for you in the past
- IJL matchmakers hand-select appropriate matches for you based upon your motivations, desires, goals and the matchmakers insight
- Once a match has been made a representative will get in contact with you to discuss your match (only first names are given). They then will discuss your schedule to find out when a good time is for you to go on a date. Once IJL discusses this with your match you will be contacted again with the details of the date (when and where).
- You go on the date. Following each date you are asked to contact IJL and give feedback. This information is then used to fine tune your next match (if needed).
- Cities available as of August 2014. New locations added frequently.
- United States (Over 100 Cities)
- Alabama - Birmingham, Huntsville, Montgomery, Tuscaloosa
- Arizona - Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tuscon
- California – Bakersfield, Fresno, Hanford, Century City, South Bay, The Valley, Madera, Merced, Modesto, Orange County, Riverside/San Bernadino, Sacramento, San Diego (downtown and North County), San Francisco, San Francisco East Bay, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Silicon Valley, Stockton, Temecula, Ventura, Visalia
- Colorado – Boulder, Colorado Springs, Denver, Fort Collins
- Connecticut – Bridgeport, Hartford, New Haven, New London, Stamford
- Deleware - Wilmington
- Florida - Boca Raton, Cape Coral, Daytona, Ft. Lauderdale, Ft. Myers, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Lakeland, Melbourne, Miami, Naples, Ocala, Orlando, Port St. Lucie, Sarasota, Sebastian, Tampa, West Palm Beach
- Georgia – Athens, Atlanta, Atlanta Suburbs, Augusta, Columbus, Gainesville, Macon, Savannah
- Idaho - Boise
- Illinois – Chicago, Chicago Suburbs
- Kansas - Wichita
- Kentucky – Lexington, Louisville
- Louisiana – Baton Rouge, Gulf Port, Kenner, Lafayette, Metairie, New Orleans
- Maine – Augusta, Biddeford, Portland
- Maryland – Baltimore, Gaithersburg
- Massachusetts – Boston, Springfield, Worcester
- Michigan - Ann Arbor, Battlecreek, Detroit Metro, Flint, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Saginaw, Toledo
- Minnesota - Minneapolis, Rochester, St. Cloud, St. Paul
- Missouri - Kansas City, St. Louis
- Nebraska – Lincoln, Omaha
- Nevada - Las Vegas, Reno
- New Hampshire - Manchester
- New Jersey – Atlantic City, Ft. Lee, Marlton, Morristown
- New Mexico – Albuquerque, Santa Fe
- New York - Albany, Buffalo, Kingston, Long Island, New York City, Poughkeepsie, Rochester, Syracuse, Utica
- North Carolina – Asheville, Charlotte, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Greenville, Raleigh-Durham, Wilmington, Winston-Salem
- Ohio – Akron, Canton, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Massillon, Youngstown
- Oklahoma - Oklahoma City, Tusla
- Orgeon - Portland
- Pennsylvania – Allentown, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Philadelphia, Philadelphia Suburbs, Pittsburgh, Reading, Scranton, Wilkes-Barre
- Rhode Island - Providence
- South Carolina – Anderson, Charleston, Columbia, Florence, Greenville, Hilton Head Island, Myrtle Beach, Spartanburg
- Tennessee – Chattanooga, Clarkesville, Johnson City, Kingsport, Knoxville, Memphis, Nashville
- Texas – Abilene, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Tyler, Wichita Falls
- Utah – Logan, Ogden, Provo, Salt Lake City
- Virginia - Charlottesville, Lynchburg, McLean, Norfolk-Hampton Roads, Richmond, Springfield
- Washington - Bellevue, Seattle
- Washington DC - Washington DC
- Wisconsin - Green Bay/Appleton, Madison, Milwaukee, Wausau
- Alberta – Calgary, Edmonton
- British Columbia – The Okanagan, Vancouver, Whistler, and Fraser Valley, Victoria
- Ontario - Toronto
- Australian Capital Territory – Canberra
- New South Wales – Byron Bay, Sydney
- Queensland – Brisbane, Gold Coast
- Victoria - Melbourne
- Singapore – Singapore
- Thailand - Bangkok
- Ireland - Dublin, Cork, Galway, Belfast
- Dominican Republic
Relationship Types Allowed
Your Relationship Status
Relationships You can Look For
It's Just Lunch Costs
- Prices last confirmed Febuary 15, 2013. Please check It's Just Lunch for most recent pricing
- A typical member in the United States will pay $1,000 or more
- You are guaranteed a certain number of dates (this depends on your contract and price)
Other It's Just Lunch Information
- It’s Just lunch has been featured on many TV news shows, including ABC and Fox News. It has also been written about in a number of newspapers and magazines
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of our information at webtains.us we shall not be held responsible for any discrepancy. There is a possibility that the information provided here is outdated or wrong, please check with the service directly for the most recent information. As always you should read your terms of service before purchasing a product and/or signing up to any online service. webtains.us may receive a portion of revenue if you click a link in this page and buy a product or service.
webtains.us is a resource for online dating which includes reviews for related apps and sites. We provide this service for free and instead choose to generate the income for the business from advertising and affiliate programs. We may receive advertising compensation from the sites listed on this page if you click a link and buy a product or service.